My main specialty is creating customized itineraries to Europe for individuals – whether it be for a honeymoon, a family vacation, or to celebrate a special occasion. I will take the headache and stress out of planning a European vacation by assisting you every step of the way.
My services include:
- Custom Trip-Planning – I can help you sort through the myriad of options and put together a detailed itinerary catered to what YOU want to see and do.
- Hotel Reservations – I will recommend hotels that match your requirements, expectations and budget. Whether it be a boutique hotel, an American-style hotel, a bed and breakfast or a 5-star resort! No more searching for hours on the internet to be disappointed upon arrival.
- Sightseeing Options – I will suggest sightseeing options based on your individual interests. There is a never-ending list of options, and I can narrow down the choices to the ones that I believe you will most be interested in. From museum passes, skip-the-line tours, hop-on/hop-off bus tours, day-trips, wine tastings and more – I can help you arrange every detail.
- Train Passes and Seat Reservations – I will compare the prices of individual train tickets versus rail passes to determine the best value for your vacation. I can also reserve seats on most trains in Europe and will assist you in making all the decisions regarding your train travel.
- Flight Reservations – Flying to Europe is not as cheap as it used to be. Tickets average over $1000 roundtrip these days, but there are ways to find the best airfare for your vacation. I can also assist you with inter-Europe flights as sometimes it is easier to fly then to take a train.
- Quick Response to Travel Requests – I respond to all emails within 24 hours, and will get to work on building your customized itinerary as soon as I have all the information that I need from you.
- Detailed Itinerary with all necessary documents – Once your trip has all been booked, I will send you all the necessary travel documents including a customized, detailed itinerary and destination-specific information – all complimentary!
I have years of experience traveling around Europe and living in several countries, and I hope to put my knowledge and expertise to work for you today! Just email me now to get started!